Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Heckasac sucks

I heard Heckasac has totally fallen off lately. She used to be good. She coulda been a contender. Sorry, I've lost a little of my joie de vivre lately. Have you seen it? Maybe I should do a missed connection for it.

It's maverick billionaire Jay B. Beaumont's birthday. Happy birthday! I heard you bought another oil well to celebrate. Hope it's a gusher.

Have you watched Meatballs lately? If not, why not? This is the chantinest movie ever. I defy you to find a movie where they spend more time chanting. If the chant album (and party) ever does happen, I think the Sac chants should be interspersed with chants from this movie, namely "Spaz, spaz, spaz, spaz" and one of the best chants EVER (besides "best chant ever"), the chant of "it just doesn't matter" that Bill Murray whips up during the most absurd sports peptalk that has ever been filmed.

Brew, did you go to the So So Many Sexxeee Hotel Pistols show last night? What did you think of On the Y?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, I didn't go. I realized that you were right, I didn't like the band enough to go out of my way to see them again. Not that they're bad, they're not at all. Just wasn't in the mood. Happy Birthday Jay! I hope you get a flood of Brian Peppers cards and teddy bears from the peons at the office and bandmates.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, heckasac, you haven't fallen off. After all, what other blog would realize the chantasticness of Meatballs?

And anyway, who cares if the rich kids with their fancy blogs win the blogoff for the 12th year in a row? Who cares if the SN and R "forgets" to name heckasac as the best blog in their "best of" issue? Who cares if the ghosties at ghost@blgspot.com out ju-on you? I tell you.... it just doesn't matter. IT JUST DOESN't MATTER!

It JUST DOESN'T MATTER

IT JUST DOESN't MATTER

IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER

--chanting
heckaitjustdoesn'tmatter

beckler said...

Fuck Camp Mohawk!

Anonymous said...

I believe The Tower Theatre is our own Camp North Star, after all our motto is "fuck it" which is is similar in sentiment if not in comedic punch to "it just doesn't matter". Would that make Biz our Bill Murray? Also those Cresties are clearly Camp Mohawk, takin' city money,freely handing out candy and ice cream and cheating at sporting events sounds awfully "Mowhaky" me.

beckler said...

I can't (and won't) take responsibility for this one, but I have recently heard someone refer to the Crest as "the Crust". Not the most clever nickname but one that could have staying power.

Anonymous said...

The Crust? Thats really a clever "nickname". If my clever I mean...not clever.

I have a cool "Nickname" for the Tower Theater: The Tottal watse of time lame Tower Theater. Wow. That has a nice ring to it.

Charles "Mat-EE-ass" Albright

beckler said...

More like "the Tower of Power" I already said the nickname isn't clever, but it's apt. You can't argue that it isn't. It's apt! Admit that it's apt! I just like using the word "apt".

Anonymous said...

Tower = da bomb
Crest = da bung