Friday, December 16, 2005

go to the show

This will be my last post of the day. I'm about to head out for the day. I'm going to the office pot luck (I brought wine, which probably only I will drink) and then I'm cutting out to go run errands and such (one of them is stopping by Taylors to pick up some bacon fat). So I will reiterate that you should go to the SHOW TONIGHT!!!!
In all fairness, there are two shows. One is Knock Knock at Marilyns with Paradygm featuring Shannon Curtis. Then the other show is the one I'm going to. As I've said a million trillion times, it's the Finches from SF, and Rose Melberg, formerly of Sac legends Tiger Trap and the Softies. It starts at 900 sharp. It's in the Barn at 927 26th st. between I and J behind University Art. Hope to see you there!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recommend the Barn show. I'm really bummed to have to miss it. It sounds like the best show in a long time.

-Connie Knocker

Anonymous said...

CAn you make it after your show? Rose is last. She'll probably play around 10:30.

miller

Anonymous said...

The Attic/Barn show sounds like fun. I wish I could be two places at once. Since I cannot, I will be hangin' in the "Greene" room at Marilyn's. That's right the "Greene" room as in Jackie Greene.

Party in the Greene Room!

-Heckamax

Anonymous said...

If I can tear myself away from the Greene room and all the free champaigne, I'm definitely going to try and at least catch Rose.

-Connie

Stephen Glass said...

Wish I could see ya'll tonight, but I have to clean out the filthy bird nests around Issac Minor's crypt. These are the things I take upon myself to do...

Anonymous said...

Well,

Now I know who Stephen Glass is.

Puttin the "Green" back in the "Greene" room (this is a weed joke),

heckamax

Anonymous said...

You mean he's NOT the dude from the New Republic?

Stephen Glass said...

Oh no; it's really me.