Thursday, December 15, 2005

grotty post

Gross!!!!

Tonight I'm going to the Sub Shack appetizers night dealy. I have heard a rumor that it's ten bucks for all you can eat appetizers and all you can swill wine. I can put down a lot of wine, so I hope they have stocked up. I'll let you know if it's worth it tomorrow. The breakfast there is the bomb, as I've mentioned before so I expect the dinner food to be great, too. I hope to cruise the jesuschristmas lights afterwards because I think it's going to be really foggy tonight, which makes them look cooler. Exciting, huh?

4 comments:

Alice said...

that is fucked. what a dispicable proposition. the lights on i think it's 46th between j and folsom are super rad. one of those streets right there has lights strung across the street between houses. it's a few blocks west of trader j's off folsom.

Anonymous said...

i think it's 2 bucks a taste, but i wasn't paying when i was last at da shack.
n.

Anonymous said...

Dude!

That's my professor!

gbomb

werenotdeep said...

Come on, he doesn't ask for much! Just that he be nude while he helps you study!

Okay...yes he does ask for much.