Tuesday, December 13, 2005

show tonight

I almost forgot, there's a fool's show tonight. I guess I'll go cuz I don't have nothing else to do. Here's the bands, I don't know anything about any of them. Smiller? It starts at the normal fools time (hecka late) but that's OK for me because I have tomorrow off! Maybe I'll go to Lipstick too! Psych!

Dark and Stormy Night Yellow Swans (Narnack, Weird Forest Records), Axolotl w/Inca Ore, God, World (mem. of Jackie O Motherfucker)

and don't forget the show on friday, too! with rose melberg and finches! here is the link once again to their myspace. they have named mike r.'s place "the barn" so maybe that name will stick. also, not to start a rivalry but they have more friends than the bananas! but not as many as tender forever. The Finches have a website, too, with an mp3 of a new song. It's a live recording, but you can tell it's a good song.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of which, there's a rad picture of MRM at the Hemlock on our myspace page right now - in the comments.
Show tonight is noisy/weridy/stoney.

miller

beckler said...

let me guess, will there be people with BEARDS there?

I hereby declare that as of the end of 05 beard jokes are officially over. So you still have the rest of the month to make them. Nevermind, beards will always be funny.