Monday, December 12, 2005

show friday

I'm going to post about that show on friday every day this week just to catch those of you who don't check every day. Today I'd like to offer up a link to Rose Melbergs labels website. If you have speakers you can listen to her really pretty cover of an Anne Briggs song.

Once again, it's friday at 9pm sharp at 927 26th st. between I and J.

It was weird trying to pick people to hand flyers to about this show at the Calvin Johnson show. There were so many young people and I'm not sure if they know or care about Tiger Trap. You would think a Calvin show would be prime territory but it didn't really feel like it. But maybe some of those kids will come. It's not like I ever listen to Tiger Trap anymore but it seems like it would still appeal to girls of the age that I was when I first got into it (you know, 19 or so).

3 comments:

leon said...

This show is going to rule.

Unknown said...

there's no shame. i still listen to Tiger Trap all the time.

Anonymous said...

She's so cute in that picture on her website!

-michele