Thursday, March 03, 2005

Doug, are you OK?

I'm worried about Doug Christie. This doesn't sound healthy:

"Doug is distraught," Jackie offered. "He's still not over the trade, and it's not even the basketball part of it. It's the feel of Sacramento, the fans, the community. Sometimes he gets so down ... we have a farewell video that the Kings gave us before we left, and I'll find him sitting there watching it, and he gets all choked up. I'll tell him, 'Doug, you have to stop.' But everything was so special there. The one good thing is that we'll be out there on March 15."

I was gonna joke about this article: http://sacbee.com/content/sports/basketball/kings/story/12500927p-13356438c.html
But then they told about how his 4 year old misses Slamson and I didn't have the heart.

1 comment:

Alice said...

i have new respect for slamson.