Thursday, March 10, 2005

Ratgrabbin' 2: Undead rat

Man, blogsopt is jacked today again.

I went to Andy Nguyens again last night and got a crepe filled with bean sprouts and onions and other stuff and it was my favorite dish so far. They are still suffering from the bad and confused service, though. It wasn't that crowded, so I don't understand why. I ordered the fake beef chow fun and it contained only one tiny sliver of fake beef, but tons of that fried tofu they put in everything. It also inexplicably had one tiny piece of fake fish that tasted like a real fish cake! I got a really good Vietnamese pale ale for three bucks. It was not the beer I had ordered (as I said, they are still confused) but it tasted good so I was happy.

A friend who teaches high school clued me in to some of the new local high school slang. You say someone is "game stupid" if they're a dumb fuck. I forgot to ask him what a slumper is. Maybe when my new cali mix CD "slump and grind" arrives I will be able to figure it out. He also said that local teens are obsessed with the rumor that Ciara is or used to be a man.

The studly dudes at the gentleman's club were recently on the wrong end of a dead rat. Two of them had to invent a ratgrabbin' device and safety wear, while one filmed the ordeal. Expect the film, entitled "Ratgrabbin" to be in limited release soon. If you need any help disposing of dead rats, possums and the like give them a call.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"game stupid" is when you don't have skills with the opposite sex.

"ear hustlin'" is eavesdropping.