Tuesday, March 01, 2005

everybody wang chung tonight

I'm stuck in the remote location again, so I probably won't write much. I would like to recommend the movie "to live and die in l.a." as one of the eightiest of all eighties movies. it has a soundtrack by wang chung. the nanny from frasier has a brief cameo with no dialogue as a plump lesbian that leads me to wonder if she's had some work done. it's pretty bad, but entertaining, and there is a bad-ass car chase. that's all i have to say. i can't check the bee for news of anything and students are interrupting me every 10 seconds, so see ya later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure to read Diana Greigo Erwin today. She has her finger on the pulse of the Sacto scene. I don't know where I would be without her. I am so curious about the blind item, which other local musician?

g-bomb

beckler said...

I can't find it! Can you print the link?

Anonymous said...

Here it is:

http://www.sacbee.com/content/news/columns/erwin/story/12491107p-13346906c.html

g-bomb