Tuesday, March 01, 2005

real good post

You know something I hate/love about the internet? The way you can styberstalk exes, enemies, etc. Don't pretend you don't do it! Strike that, I just hate it but I'm compelled to do it every once in a while (at a healthy level, stop looking at me like that!).

I think I need to find some more adjectives for my food reviews. Adjectives besides "good" and "real, real good". I hate alot of the words associated with food reviews, though, so it'll be real real hard to write a real good review.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Yeah, I definitely do some cyberstalking. Sigh. It's hard not to sometimes.

beckler said...

Hmm..I already wrote this comment but it hasn't appeared, so I may get the dreaded double post, but I wanted to confess that I also sometimes cyberstalk local young hipsters through their MySpace profiles. I try not to do it because it makes me really freaked out about them and their lives and how different they are from how me and my friends were at their age. It feels good to get that off my chest.