Wednesday, March 29, 2006

B&S&R&M

I've been scouring the internet for blog posts/reviews of the B & S/Rose Melberg show so you don't have to (that's a joke, I'm bored, so bored I've been reading the Dr. Phil message boards) and have only found two so far. They both mention how the crowd was really loud and talkative during her set but that she sounded good. She has a new song up on her website that I like. Her album still doesn't come out for almost a month. I was checking her myspace (so you don't have to) and here's a comment that stood out. I think it's a bit creepy, frankly. And how do you softly stare?

listening to you is like taking a polaroid and softly staring at it for hours. your music is always the perfect fit...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the new CD is out now!

leon said...

I'm bored too! I need you to post your favorite MCs, like back in the day. Seriously.

beckler said...

smiller just sent me this weird CL thing:

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mis/146446138.html

Does Chris O. have a reply?

Anonymous said...

All you ever do is link to craigslist.

miller