Tuesday, March 07, 2006

rose colored glassy eyed over the hill fake hipster feel good drivel

I would change my blog name to that but I like the name Heckasac just a little bit better. But in this commenters honor I will write my first post-hiatus post in a rose font. Actually, the pink is already bugging me so back to black it goes. C'mon, you knew I couldn't stay away! Thanks for the suggestions and support, everybody. I don't think I need to take it private just yet, I have some plans for improving things so that doesn't have to happen. Here's one: a quiz for my readers.

Are you a jerk? If you know that you are or secretly suspect in your heart of hearts that others regard you as such (and no, Mike Banana you are not a jerk, not that you read anyway), then STOP READING MY FUCKING BLOG!

There, that should help.

Nope, I'm not going to turn this into a website that I'm just the editor of. That's sacrag's deal and they're welcome to it. I realized in the last week that the thing that has caused me the most problems is when I forget that this can just be my blog and I don't really have a responsibility to make it a public forum on every issue if I don't want to. That's what gets me in trouble so I'm going to be smarter about that from now on.

Kevin Seconds was kind enough to mock me for getting the least bit upset that jerks I didn't know were writing weird and false things about me. Being the wise elder statesman he is, he reminded me that "none of this TRULY means a gawddamned (sic) thing". While this may be true for his inane blog, it's not for mine. Now remember, he can't get mad that I said that because he thinks everything I write is completely meaningless as he has reminded me. Sorry if I got a bit worked up. I'm emotional like that. Also, at the time I didn't realize that that Paesano's thing was blowing up all over myspace and even Craigslist. Once I realized that everyone wasn't gunning just for me I felt better about it.

Later I will post a hipster salad recipe that I made up last night and continue in my campaign of trying to bring down local businesses. Stay tuned!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
vargaso said...

Your hiatuses (hiati?) are shorter than mine.

beckler said...

I'm too chatty to give it up. You should bring yours back, too, if only to link to pictures of hot ladies.

Josh said...

Nice to have you back.

Anonymous said...

Glad you decided to come back. Killing time at work is much easier and more satisfying with Heckasac around.

Anonymous said...

Come on Kev, You're not another damned (overly-sensitive?) blogger taking themselves too seriously again.

When will we all learn that none of this TRULY means a gawddamned thing, anyway?

Geez.

Lighten up.

Have fun with this crap.

miller

Anonymous said...

I am humbled that you left my assenine comment up and delighted by your insightful response. You are of course right. This is your blog and not a public site. Keep on bloggin down the hip path and I wont forget to smell the rose colored drivel along the way.

beckler said...

Everybody knows that I'm not lil Becky. I'm big Becky. Lil Becky moved to Portland.

Anonymous said...

Ha, Kevin Seconds. Christ, I haven't thought of him since 9th grade. Thanks for the reset.

-sac

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
beckler said...

I just erased that because "heckasac has a posse" wrote something hella dumb and Kev was responding to it.