Friday, March 17, 2006

You can always tell an Irishman, but you can't tell him much

You guys went crazy with the comments. I don't know where I would fit into the western. I can't picture myself in a gold rush setting. My relatives were still peasants in Russia and Ireland, respectively. Speaking of Ireland, Happy St. Patty's Day!!
I am drunk already, of course in salute to my forebears.

I have a new email address for heckasac related business so I can preserve my elitist anonymity. I heard Heyamoto is trying to track me down. My address is: heckasac@yahoo.com.

I will post a Spataro review and other stuff later. I wasted too much time reading the comments and need to get to work.

3 comments:

werenotdeep said...

We commented so much, we broke the comments! Last I tried to view, it said there were 84, but if you try to view them all, you get about 1/4 of the way through, and then there's a line of goofy effed up HTML, and no more comments.

Anonymous said...

Are you guys drinking over there?

beckler said...

um..no. Of course not!